Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Don't go far off, not even for a day

Taking the first two lines of famous Poet Pablo Neruda,my on the spot poetry challenge.
(Don't go far off, not even for a day)

Ps: Here the theme is unsafe city.

Don't go far off not even for a day

The days are like sharks

And devils prowl the night

Will you then hear my call

Gone so far away?

Ps:From the perspective of young bride.

Don't go far off, not even for a day,

In your paradise , stepped I, a young bride

With fluttering heart, starry eyes, rosy dreams,

But you left me, to take care of many others

Fighting at the borders, protecting our country.

With prayers on my lips, each moment passed ,

no less a decade, seething in a desert.

Now that you are here, there is so much to share

My fondness, my madness, 

Yearnings of my bleeding heart.

This moment belongs to me

Will you not give it to me?

Ps:Theme on togetherness.

Don't go far off, not even for a day

but if you must , listen to what I say

Go wherever , I have no complaints

Just take me along, is the request .

For I am your shadow, and your soul

Have any doubts, ask the Sun, it'll tell ye all

The valley shall echo all, the air will drum away

How can a body live  when the soul is away.

Ps:Theme on Tolerance &Respect.

Don't go far off, not even a day,

Do I need to be possessive,

No, I am not so selfish!

Tread my dear, out in the world

Accomplish your mission, for the day

When you return home, head held high,

And smile on your lips, be assured

Shall inspire and support in whatever I can

Our mutual love and care, shall glow in our hearts

And our cosy home, an epitome of love

Shall always stand tall.



Ps:Theme on Daughters

Don't go far off, not even for a day,

For you are my apple honey

And sunshine of my life. 

I nuture you with love

It's treat to see you grow

When the time is ripe

To write a new history

Circle of life to begin

I wish you all the luck

And proudly claim

Daughter is the gift of God

She enlivens the house

With boundless love.

Though I bid you farewell

Have firm faith within

Yet another household will kindle

With warmth love and care

Oh my daughter, my love

You are always in my heart

Never far away.

#Kaafiya Milao

Kiren Babal

11.2.2016

No comments:

Post a Comment