Monday, February 8, 2016

The Rise within

In the silence 

I sat to witness

the dance within. 

Soaked in the desires

of self contentment

with the passionate rosy hues . 

I make a stir hissing , 

out of slumber

heavy as earth , slowly 

move upward 

ready to play 

the dance within. 

I witness 

the slithering rise upward 

Amidst the oceanic tubulance 

Churning within. 

Then clearing all

peacefully settle , and

establish , in saffron hue. 

The fiery rise continues

freeing from gravitation ; 

Engulfed with the wisdom 

to act as deem fit. 

Soaking in golden yellow

burning all malice 

with the wisdom within . 

Slithering upwards 

In the cold desert of my heart

I witness suffocation , heaviness, 

loneliness , helplessness ; 

Coming to my respite

the bright green light

spraying the soothing balm 

pulsating the heart with its boundless love

I slither upwards 

To the garden of paradise 

drinking its nectar sweet and milky white

Dazzling with the blue light 

Shedding off poison

humbly

I slither upwards

but first cut the ego

with the mighty sword

urging the divine

an entry into its realm

radiating with the indigo light. 

I remain responsible

slowly moving ahead. 

Suddenly am out . . . all etheric; 

Out of my crown

in communion

dazzling in its violet hues

On the throne of thousand petals; 

In the creativity of my own. . . .

Perched

in silence , 

motionless, 

Uninhibited, 

Vast expanse

I play

the cosmic dance within. . . . 

rapturously! 

Kiren Babal

17. 3. 2015. 

PS: This poem is published in an anthology,' Just for you my Love.'

No comments:

Post a Comment