Sunday, February 7, 2016

Mirror Mirror on the wall

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL

Today, I stood face to face deeply sulking,

My reflection in the mirror seemed to say,

Threadbare every emotion I see so clear;

Your sulkings , blaming others, are

nothing but your inner turmoil.....for

what is inside surely reflects outside.

Then why crib that surroundings are bad?

My inner soul then spoke, reflecting out of mirror

"Listen my dear...The philosophy of life

Your sufferings are your own 

karmic blueprints from the past.

Accept them, challenge them, like a bright sun;

Give hope, joy , peace to self and others,

Then see the smile dancing in every cell;

Your behaviour, attitudes are the yard stick,

To let your surrounding sparkle...

Or dip in the dark pensive cesspool.

So first make amends, then see the environ sparkle,

In the oceanic light of love ,let compassion flow,

like a Midas touch!

Only then, come stand in front of me and ask,

Mirror mirror on the wall....

I think you under stood it all.

Kiren Babal

No comments:

Post a Comment