Saturday, February 6, 2016

Tribute to Gobind


A Tribute to Gobind

I have often heard and believe

On the divine planet 

There are 100 star seeds

Which get connected

At different time zones

To meet and greet each other

On this earth planet

And be connected as a family. 

In the realm of faith, nothing goes waste.

For me the time was apt, though a sad one,

To meet Gobind, via his spirits

Which is there, ever shining, versatile persona

In his magnificent deeds , for whoever came his way.

It makes me feel so proud that I belong to

The same star seed family as yours.

Otherwise I wouldn't be writing this at all.

Gobind dear!

As a mother, sister or a friend, 

I do not know the connect

But my heart went all out ,tearing

To touch you, feel you (I wish I could).

I met you in spirit, in this lifetime,

Maybe in the next, will meet in person

For that loving hug, from a son 

So dear to his mother (lily Swarn)

With lots of love to you

That shinning smile of yours

Will make me smile,

Whenever I'll think of you.

Gobind dear.

Rest in peace.!

Rest in love!

Kiren Babal

15.1.2016



'84


No comments:

Post a Comment