Sunday, February 7, 2016

In The Backyard of my Heart

IN THE BACKYARD OF MY HEART

Today I unlocked the backyard door 

leading straight to my heart.....

Stepping inside searching, valuables there in store.

To my horror witnessed, what a junkyard it was!

Holding grudges big and small,

baggage full of wounds and pain

Gosh,..poor heart, had stored it all.

With all the mess I do agree, truly

Yes, a junkyard that it was!

So I took a broom and a barrel of green fire

Swept all poisons , toxins, and

All the hurtful baggage

Tossed them into the green fire 

To burn in that incinerator ,be transformed

as a loving light

Then released it back to the source

For others to drink the nectar of love

Now when I peep inside the backyard was all clear 

And my dancing heart 

Pulsated with lively jive

Tickety tock. ..tickety tock

For it had become, 

Light hearted,

Once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment