Sunday, February 7, 2016

Kitty and Me

Kitty and me

Oh poor little kitty

Lost her way

Peering

Cautiously

Apprehensively

Stealthily

Pawing

Made her entry

Into my house.

Oh cheeky little kitty

Was in for trouble

Caught unawares

I sprung into action

Playing the game of chase.

Frantically directing it

Towards the main gate.

Oh naughty little kitty

Did not take the cue

A leap on the table,

jumping on the sofa,

diving on the window

then climbing topmost

On the window door

Gosh! a wild chase

it was.

Oh poor little kitty

Tired of the chase

Stood in safe ground

Giving me the looks

Catch me if you can.

Then on impulse

Adjusting a cloth

On the rod waved

Like a flag.

In a flash

something happened

I was on the floor

And kitty...

out of the door

Kiren Babal

7.7.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment