Monday, February 8, 2016

Riverie

The dark shades of life..I let go..to transform as love and light.

One of the pages..of my diary...

Riverie

Music mingled with love,

vibrates the body,

for a while;

Enlivens the mind,

of the burdens,

caused heavily,

as clouds,

about to rain.

Sitting on the couch,

my mind takes a backward leap,

into the childhood existence.

Those whims and fancies,

laughter and giggles,

apple of an eye,

of parents special.

As I come out of the riverie,

T'was but a blessed past.

My hands flung in the air,

as for a moment say...

Oh! Please,don't go my riverie!

Stay for a while...

give me life,

Energy divine.

But no its just a mirage....

I take a sigh,

Clear the lump of my throat.

My body ,

Listless, eyes shut,

Like a corpse,

Lingered along the couch,

In the darkness,

Of life.

Then something flashed,

in that 'Turiya' state ;

Neither sleep nor awake.

A dazzling hand pulling me up,

drenched in the pit,

of dungeons dark;

From darkness to light,

sailing the clouds, then released,

into the ocean of light.

Every cell of my body basking,

reviving and reverberating slowly,

with renewed zeal of life.

Till date I hold this anchor tight,

As I swim the journey of life;

The Maxim upheld,

for all the struggles....

This too shall pass!

The bright light of yonder,ever there .

With its extended hand,

To sail us through,

Into the warm sunlight of hope.

Create a history,

with a winning smile.

Coz happiness is

Our Birthright!

Kiren Babal

1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment